Coming up with new and fresh ideas for your blog posts can be a daunting prospect at times.
In today’s #asktheukdomain video I look at how you can brainstorm not only topic ideas for your blog but also the different formats and structures you can use. Including:
Tips for brainstorming blog topics:
1. News – what’s happening in your industry?
2. Industry forums – what questions are people asking?
3. Twitter – search hashtags and see what’s trending
4. Use tools such as answerthepublic.com
Different blog formats:
1. Tips/numbered lists
2. Answer a question
3. Beginner’s guides
4. Information and news
5. Statistics and data
6. Case studies and real-life experiences