The UK Domain Leaders
Endorsing and recognising UK businesses who are making the most of being online.
If you join The UK Domain Leaders scheme you will experience a number of benefits. These include:
- Having a platform to tell your business story through our case studies, social media and blogs.
- Increasing your business profile by being part of national Nominet and UK Domain marketing campaigns.
- A link from the UK Domain website to your own website.
- Access to business insights, market research and a chance to keep up to date with the online industry.
- Badge to promote on your website and any other marketing materials or social media platforms you use.
- Access to events.
- Free digital skills training opportunities.
What do I need to do to become a member?
Your website will be nominated and we will contact you about becoming a member. If you wanted to nominate yourself or someone you know who has used a .UK website to grow their business please email us at [email protected] with your name, company name, company type, URL, email address, telephone number and a brief outline on how the company has used its website to grow its business. All businesses nominated will be reviewed by members of the Nominet team to see whether they match selection criteria. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee every nomination will make it into the scheme, but we will aim to feedback within five working days.
How much will it cost?
How much time do I need to dedicate to the scheme?
There is no minimum or maximum, just as much time as you can spare.
How long will the scheme run for?
It’s an ongoing programme.
Who else is a member?
Bianca Miller is one of our leading ambassadors. Keep an eye out for others on our case study category and in our social media communities.
Who is Nominet and how is this scheme related to them?
Nominet is the official registry for all .UK domain names and runs The UK Domain. Nominet is running the scheme because they would like to promote businesses in the UK making great use of the internet, as well as encourage more businesses to use a .UK domain.