In today’s #asktheukdomain video, I look at how you can structure an e-newsletter to answer the question: “What things should I include on my email newsletter?”.
I’ll look at the essential setup of the email, including the from name, subject line, and pre-header text.
I’ll also cover how you can layout your content including:
• Banner/image for the top of the email, including your logo
• Main images with supporting text (keeping it short!)
• Breaking up the email with other layouts such as columns, call to action buttons and images
• Promotional banners
• Your social banners
• An unsubscribe link (legal requirement)
• Company details
• Preference update to learn more about your customer’s interests
Plus, I’ll share some great top tips such as testing the email in different mailboxes (Outlook, Hotmail etc.) and remembering the pre-header text!